July 30, 2008
July 29, 2008
July 27, 2008
July 26, 2008
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.
(And please be mindful that others read my blog! hehe) ((Sperry!!!))
July 25, 2008
July 24, 2008
July 23, 2008
CASEY AT THE BAT
July 21, 2008
As I'm typing this I'm laughing so hard, because I'm realizing that it REALLY, REALLY does show every personality. I love it!
July 19, 2008
July 17, 2008
July 16, 2008
I don't know if I can tell what these cards are for, so I'll just post them and tell about them later. But don't you love that red flower stamp? Okay, it's not really a stamp. Well, it kind of is. It's one of four flower drawings that one of my best friends drew. I begged her to email it to me, so I could print it out and use it. Isn't it amazing? She draws some really great things. Thanks Tanis! You are so inspirational to me.
July 14, 2008
July 13, 2008
July 10, 2008
July 7, 2008
July 6, 2008
Okay, next is that I was chosen as one of the Fab 5 at 2 Sketches 4 You. What an honor. Thank you so much Kazan and Laura. I just love the sketches and have been quite addicted to making cards using their sketches. If you haven't tried their challenges you're missing out. Plus there are some really talented people making cards for the sketches that you can see and use for inspiration.
Third, I was nominated for this award from Anita. Thanks Anita! She also decided to tag me. Gee............... thanks Anita! haha. Just kidding I don't mind, I'm just happy someone likes to read my blog. I'll have to just tag her back when another one comes along. So watch out girl.
So here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blog of the person you nominated.
SO here are my nominations for this award:
Peet( I KNOW she has this award, but if you haven't seen her stuff, you really need to take a look. She's brilliant!)
Now for the tag!
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and ask them to read you blog. Then you let the person who tagged you know when you posted your answers.
Ten Years Ago:
Let's see... 10 years ago I was sitting in a little tiny apartment with my 2 month old son. I was only 19 and had so much to learn about life and being a mother. Wow! I haven't thought of that for a while. Now I have 4 kids and still have a lot to learn about being a mother. LOL
Five things on todays to-do list:
1. Finish this long post
2. Put away clean laundry
3. Go to store for much needed milk and cereal
4. Take my hubby some lunch while he works on our house.
5. Make my to-do list for the week.
Snack I Enjoy:
My dad's homeade salsa. It's fresh and oh so delicious. (hint, hint dad)
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Pay off all my families homes, get out of debt, and give, give, give.
Places I have lived:
West Valley, Gusher, Bountiful, and Brigham ( all in Northern Utah)
4 People I am tagging:
Tanis- hehe Don't you just love me?
July 4, 2008
Yes, Kaiden is missing in these. I've been taking them one at a time. It's just too hard to do them all at once. These are just for fun. I'm going to have my friend Laci take our real family pictures. She does an amazing job. But aren't these just so cute?