March 16, 2009

An Etsy Reminder

Since my picture wouldn't upload the other day, I'm going to make this an Etsy Inspired Challenge reminder. This weeks store is TRMACK STUDIO.








We have a sponsor other than the Etsy store as well. The sponsor who is giving away a prize is Pez-A-Doodle Designs. For more info click HERE.

As I was doing my card this last week. I realized that it made me think of my friend. I don't know if you remember me talking about her. She had pancreatic cancer and has fought it for quite some time now. Well, on Thursday night she passed. She finally gets to be free of all that pain. The family is amazing. They are handling it so well. They have such a great outlook on life and always have. Which is the reason this card reminded me of her. She always enjoyed her journey through this life. No matter what was thrown at her, even the cancer that finally took her life, she always looked at the positive. What a wonderful woman to be friends with. I sure will miss her. She will always be a reminder to me to enjoy my journey no matter what.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay you…Sorry to hear about your friends. I will be thinking about you.
On a happier note love the card.

scubasubie said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and it is amazing. I love all of your creations. I will definately gather some inspiration here!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so cool! great job!

de said...

Wow Lindsay, this is BEAUTIFUL! I used your tree on my card too! I love that tree! The card made me go WOW!!!

de said...

I was so excited about the card I forgot to leave my condolences for your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful and conveys such a beautiful message too!
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

(-: Heidi

Ashley Newell said...

I'm sorry about the loss your friend but I'm glad that you and her family have a good perspective on it. I really love this card Lindsay, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

And thank you for putting "Who are you?" into my head! lol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card girl. Absolutely fabulous colors, patterns and of course the image is fabulous.

I am so very sorry for your loss, Lindsay! ((hugs))

Unity Place