March 4, 2009

My sweet little Lizza

This is the second post for today, scroll down to see who won the Etsy Inspired challenge.



I love my little Lizza (Elizza). My little sis brought her over yesterday so I could take some pictures. She is so tiny, and so sweet. I love her so much. She's soft and smells so good. I'm glad we have one more baby in this family that I can love on, so I don't have to have another one. LOL!! I know my sis is looking at my blog a million times, because I can see it on my counter. ha! ha! ha! So I guess I'll post some pictures of her sweet little girl.






7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! The pictures are just precious.

Christi said...

awwww, look at this little angel...what a sweetie! smiles...

Laura Davis said...

Awwwww she is beautiful and tiny, so sweet! Congrats!
Stunning pics too Lindsay!
Laura

FibreJunky said...

Oh Lindsay!!! She's just precious! What beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is SO beautiful!!
Fabulous photo's.


Tonya

Chase and Amanda said...

Ahhh... I love them! She is such a sweet little baby! I know who I'm calling for pics when I start having kids!! LINDSAY!!

outthere said...

What beautiful photographs Lindsay! And what a precious little baby girl, she is sooo tiny.

Your talents are exceptional!

Unity Place