July 25, 2008

Caardvarks Challenge


Kazan and Laura of 2 Sketches 4 You are the designers of the sketch challenge at Caardvarks. It's kind of a double challenge. The two of them each drew a sketch. The winner will be the guest designer on August 20th at Caardvarks. I've done one of my cards. It's from the sketch that Laura drew. I used Basic Grey paper, some of my endless stash of ribbon, a rubbon from Cosmo Cricket, and some glitter glue. I'll be posting the other card later this week or next week.

4 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

You sure do know how to make many different styles of cards - you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is *GORGEOUS*!! Pink and black rocks! and that black lace? YUM!

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous card ... love that big flourish.

janne iselin said...

Tanks for the comment on my card=) I'm so happy to be in the fab 5. I have just made 5-6 cards before this one.

Love you're cards=)

Unity Place