July 24, 2008

Creativity Unbound and CPS#74


I have this card posted at Creativity Unbound with a small bit about stamping on Canvas. Check it out HERE. Also, I used the sketch at CPS to make this. It's sketch #74. I used my new Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch. I love that thing. I think I'll make another card for the sketch. So check back tomorrow.


I applied for the Design Team on 2 Sketches 4 You. We find out who made it this weekend. So wish me luck! There's so much great talent that I'm up against. But if I don't make it, I'll still be stalking there blog and making too many cards.


Lindsay

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh how sweet Lindsay! This main image makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week!

Kimmarie Baker said...

So pretty - love how you put the folds in the circles. Good Luck girl - you have alot of talent yourself!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card and great use of the CPS sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

cute kitty stamp and great colors! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!

Unity Place