July 21, 2008

Check it out!

I've been reading up on HTML. How do you like the new look? I really like this one. That picture on the header is my favorite. It's a pic of mine and my sisters kids. It captures all their personalities so well. Casey is upset because someone other than me is holding him, Kaiden is anxious to be done and move on, Jerrek is just being quiet and sweet, Ty is so happy to be sitting next to "carterkaiden" who is actually Carter, Carter is making a farting noise, Kelsey is posing for the camera with a goofy Kelsey face, Brooklyn is disgusted with the noises Carter is making, and Bo is in a daze on the ground.

As I'm typing this I'm laughing so hard, because I'm realizing that it REALLY, REALLY does show every personality. I love it!

3 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love your new look! That group picture is so sweet! The way you did it reminds me of the Little Rascals.

Sharon in NE said...

Great photo! Love the new look.

Me said...

Wow! Your blog is super HOT! I want to know how the heck you have time to do it all! You're amazing!

Unity Place