August 20, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You



I found time tonight to make a real card for the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I used the fun stitches on my sewing machine all over the card. I found that if you put a piece of ribbon behind the thin paper, it works much better and the holes in the paper are a lot smaller. I think I'll be using my sewing machine a lot more after making this card.

Also, don't forget to place your order for the TAC online party that is posted above. I'm going to extend it for a couple more days. The last day to get your order in will be Sat. the 23rd. Thanks for everyone's orders!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!

Tanis said...

Well you certainly found your mojo again :)
LOVE it!!! How fun are all those little details???

Unknown said...

Wow Lindsay another amazing card. You knocked this one out the ballpark I think - Love it :)

Peet said...

Wowww, this is stunning.. Great card, Lindsay!!!

Lea L. said...

This is so so pretty! I just love the little bit of trim border peaking out! Great job with the sketch this week!

~lea

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card -- love the stitching that you did !! :)

Jozza said...

Gorgeous card! That stitching is amazing!!!

papertrails leaver said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ooh, this ones great too!

Unity Place