February 26, 2009

HIP HOP!

Yay! I finally have a card for Hip Hop Thursday. I loved making this card. I felt this little bit of creative release today. Something I haven't had for a while. It's been all cooped up and SMOTHERED.




It's HIP HOP today on the Unity Stamp Co. blog. The theme for the day is JOY. What brings you joy? My kids (although they bring me a massive headache on some days) bring me so much joy. I love them to pieces. The sunshine brings me MUCH joy too. I love spring when the sun starts to shine and flowers are peeking up. I love ROBINS. I love to hear the robins chatting away. We once had a baby robin that we raised. It would follow me in the garden and just hop around behind me. He was so cute. His name was freckle. Then we went on a family trip, and well.... that's NOT joy. HAHA! But he DID bring me joy when he was alive! I have a picture of him sitting on my shoulder. I'll have to find that!

Back to HIP HOP!!

Start on the blog and hop along through the design team members blogs to see some fantastic work. Then go to the Unity forum on SCS to chat it up all day long. Win prizes, make friends, and have a great day stamping and crafting with everyone. Don't forget to see the new release!! The artist is yours truly! :) I had fun making this one. Be sure to check it out!!


Stamps are from Unity Stamp Co: February Kit of the Month

6 comments:

Tanis said...

LOVE THIS!! Love the pop of colour on those birds and the BUTTONS!!!
FABBY!!

Eva said...

Ohhhhh...this is so cute....I am so glad you got to create!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Cute!!! Ok Casey is SSOOOOO adorable! I love the second pic of him in his new car! He is a sweetie!!! I also like the boots pic. So fun!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! I love those spotty birds!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute!! Love the birds that are popped on pp!! Awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Spencer! I wanted to email, but couldn't find your email address... but, you are AWESOME! I love the Unity's new release, Feel the Joy! Gorgeous girl! I just made a card with it and am making a couple layouts... love your work.
This card of yours is beautiful! Love it!
~Chelsea

Unity Place