November 28, 2008

Wallet photo book


I have had SO many hits on this post. I'm so curious to see what everyone is making. Please leave a link to your creations so I can see what I have inspired. I would love it!
(comment added Dec. 14th)



I had so many requests for a pattern for the wallet photo book I made. So I drew one up tonight in between kids being sick. I hope it explains itself. I'm not very good at instructions. Here's the wallet:



And here is the template for it:



When cutting the insert, cut 2 strips that are 4 1/2" x 12" and glue them together using 1 of the small 3/4" ends. The other 3/4" end can just be cut off. Then glue the accordian to the center of the inside of the wallet . For the wallet I glued 2 pieces of patterned paper together to make it stronger. Let me know if you have any questions. And if you do make one, I would LOVE to see it, please leave your link in my comments so I know where to find it.

Make sure you use UNITY STAMPS to make it look the very cutest it can!!!

4 comments:

Jami said...

This is really cool... I just love it!! I need to make one with pics for my grandma!
hugs, Jami

Unknown said...

So cute! What a fun gift this would make! Thanks for the template!
-Heidi

2 Worlds said...

Thanks for the tutorial
I sure did a project
http://2worldswings.blogspot.com/2008/12/baby-wallet-photo-mini.html

fran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unity Place