June 4, 2008

Go Raiders!

Even though the Raiders is like one of the worst teams in the NFL, it's Chad and Kaidens favorite team. In our new house, Kaiden's room is going to be football themed. So this is what I made. The picture isn't great quality, it's just from my web cam on my laptop. I was lazy.

I've been wanting to play with oil pastels and I have a cheap set of them from Walmart. So I decided to make something for Kaiden's room. I used a canvas that I had and just started playing. I used a paintbrush and some paint thinner to smooth out the oils. I really like how it turned out. I like how it looks old. I might have a new hobby to add to my list. Great! At least it's just pastels and paper or canvas. Hmmmm I could add more to it though. I could add primas and bling and glitter and ribbon and........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay that looks great! Fantastic job!

Kristi said...

You are so talented! Looks great!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Maybe when you live next to me some of your talent will rub off onto me...Is that possible??? I hope so!

Unity Place