May 30, 2008

My bestest ever friend!


I only have 1 friend from High School that I am still friends with and do things with. Well, we really don't get to get together very often. But when we do it feels like we haven't spent a day apart. She will always be my "soul mate" friend. We have some great stories that we still laugh about to this day. (like the tumbleweed and the air shooters in Resha's car, Sally.) I know there are only 2 people who know what I'm talking about, but that's the point I guess. There are a few other things that we laugh about that I really can't mention. Ha ha! Sperry, you'll always be my bestest ever friend. I love your guts! It was fun having a play date with you and your cool kids. And yes everyone, I have a way bigger head than Andrea. I have a large head, there, now you all know. It doesn't help that she's 10 feet behind me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw that's so nice! I have a friend like that as well...we've only known each other about five years or so but she really is my "soul mate friend" as well.

Gotta have friends like that.

Andrea said...

Aww. Linds, I feel the same way. I had a lot of fun with you,too. I am still laughing about the lost deoderant. haha. I love your guts, too! Hailee looks so cute in your adorable bows. You are so creative. I'll be in BC a lot this summer so we'll have to hang out some more. Love you!!!
Andrea

Nicole said...

Lindsay,
Life would be unbearable without those best friends, wouldn't it? I am very blessed...because I have three of those types of friends and your sister is one of them! I need to come buy bows from you! Nikki raves about them!
Nicole.

Kristi said...

You guys are so cute! Friends like that make life so much better!!

toners said...

What a great post! You are lucky to have such a friend :)

Unity Place