October 30, 2008

HIP HOP!!!!! and a TOOT!

IT'S HIP HOP THURSDAY! Head on over to the Unity Forum on SCS. Angela (the owner of Unity) is very generous to say the least. She'll be giving away tons of free stamps today, as she does every Thursday. Plus, if it you place your first Unity order today, you'll get 2 yes TWO stamps for free!! And there's more.... head on over to see the great deals, chat it up with some fun crazy women, and win some wonderful prizes. We're looking forward to seeing more new friends today. See you there!!

Okay, so for the tooting! I had my first ever project picked up by PAPERCRAFTS yesterday!!!! My first publication!! WOOHOO! And guess what....... it had Unity stamps on it, THAT I WON ON HIP HOP!!!! Now if that's not some incentive, I don't know what is!!

Okay, one more toot! I'm officially a Unity artist! Yay! I'm designing stamps for Unity. Check out the new Kit of the Month on the blog HERE.

10 comments:

Eva said...

Well now....who could say no to such an invitation, not to mention did you say prizes????? Hehehhe.....thanks for the heads up!

Ashley Newell said...

YAY Lindsay! Congrats again on your publication!

Purple Princess said...

Congrats on the publication!!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

WOW, Lindsay!! First the Papercrafts news, and now you're a UNITY ARTIST!!! I love that bubble tree and can't WAIT to get my hands on the frame!! Great work!! Congrats!!

Betty J Schaub said...

Toot TooT TOOT! Just alittle extra toot to congratulate you on your being published and becoming a Unity artist!

Ryann said...

Wahoo! You go girl with your bad self!

tammy said...

Way to go! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Keep up the great work.

Rich and Tyra said...

Congrats! That is awesome! You are so talented.

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Congrats on Publication!! and on Being a Unity Artist!!! that so awesome!! :)

Laura Davis said...

Congrats!!!
OMGoodness I have not been on your blog in a while and WOW!!! Stunning creations! I love the Halloween theme too:)
Laura

Unity Place