March 21, 2009

Etsy Inspired and Stamp-It Week!

Today's Etsy store is Alliebeans. They have some fabulous fabric creations, including pouches, wristlets, cosmetic bags, and much more.





This is the piece I used for my inspiration.

This is the card I made this week. It also qualifies for the Stamp-It Week over at the Paper Crafts Connection Blog. I used Unity stamps, and did a few different techniques.
I did some background stamping and sponging. I really like how this turned out.


If you participate (and I hope you do) you're eligible to win a small pouch from Alliebeans. So be sure to check out her shoppe and find something that inspires you. Make a project, any kind, and link it back to Ashley's blog. And have fun!!
If you upload to SCS or PCP be sure to use the keyword EIC28.

Check out the other DT members blogs:

12 comments:

Tiff said...

This is gorgeous! WOW!

Kerry said...

Looks like we were inspired by the same great bags...your card is absolutely stunning! WOW! Just GORGEOUS! (You should submit this beauty! :)

Katie Cotton said...

this is beautiful!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Lindsey,

This card is simply stunning!!! I love the techniques you used and they turned out so so pretty!!!

Awesome Card!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is stunning! Great job!!

Tanis said...

It DID turn out beautiful!!!!
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

de said...

WOW! So pretty!

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS Linz! I love the colors and that stamp! Fabulous!

Me said...

How did you do the yellow on the orange? That is awesome! Let's get together next week!

wendyp said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Joy said...

lindsay, super duper fantastic card!

i also llllllooove the LOVE EWE set, next order, I'm totally getting it!

Lee said...

Oh that is sooooo awesome!! The bg looks like a sunset!!! Beautiful!!

Unity Place