April 22, 2008

Going digital!


Not really. I would just miss all that texture on my pages. But I am certainly having fun with all this digital stuff. I can just be addicted to in my little cyber world.


I was chosen to be a Creative Girl on Creativity Unbound. Wednesday is my day to introduce myself. So I decided I would take a go at a digital layout of myself. After all, part of being creative it trying new things. So here is a little peak of my layout. Check the blog at Creativity Unbound tomorrow to see the rest of it.


Just a little side note here. I was told to look at this etsy site. I don't even know this person, but I love ribbon so much I wanted to share this with everyone. These are so cute. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5070035

2 comments:

Tanis said...

YAY LINDSAY!
I feel the same way with digi stuff...love playing with it, but it will never replace paper ;)

Heidi said...

Congrats girl!! Sounds like lots of fun!

Unity Place