April 24, 2008

THE MEN

These are the men in my life. I don't know why, but I had the urge to post this. And I often follow my urges.


Aaaww! The little man. Casey is the love of my life right now.(Besides you, Chad) Isn't he just wonderful? I can't get enough of him.



Carter is my sweet heart. He is so kind and generous. He cares about people so much. And he is extremely snuggleable. By the way, I hate this picture of me, I totally look like blow fish or something. My face looks chubby!


Kaiden is "Joe Cool" He is so grown up. We have started to have such a great relationship. It's like I can treat him and talk to him like an adult lately. It's so nice to be able to relate with him finally. He has so much ambition. What an inspiration he is to me.


The other love of my life. Chad. He's going to die when he sees this picture. I had to wrestle him to get a picture of him. He's so stubborn. So Chad if you look at this, it's your fault. Chad is the best. He really is. He accepts the unorganized, unstable, spontanious, addictive person that I am. And I love him for that.


My dad. I just love him so much. He is the funnest dad anyone could ever have. I can recall so many times he has made me laugh. (And so many times as a child that he teased me to tears. [ie., "oh no, Oh no, the steering wheel is stuck, we're going to fall off that cliff, Lindsay, you have to steer I'm going to climb on the hood and see if I can hurry and fix it". Me: *screaming and crying* Dad: *laughing* "Just Kidding"]) Dad, I know your laughing histerically right now. He GAVE me my sense of humor. He is the one who taught me that holding a grudge is absolutley worthless. He gave me laughter, character and happiness. Just look at him! Always on something new. Motorcycles lately. He looks like the guy on Orange County Choppers. Kelsey always says "look there's Grumpa on TV".


Last but certainly not least is my Father in law. I don't have a picture of him right now. But he is the epitome of hard work. He is a strong, humble, kind, generous, hard-working, wonderful man. He was recently diagnosed with cancer. You would never even know it. He stays strong and positive. He doesn't complain or need any pitty. He just stays the strong hold of the family. I admire his courage and strength. I consider him to be my second father.

I love the men in my life. I wanted to share this with everyone. Just because. And, by the way, I was grinning the whole time I was doing this. I must really love these men.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are some cute boys! No wonder you wanted to post about them. Darling blog..and good job on Nikki's. (I know you have done the whole thing!!) Make sure you teach her how to blog. It will save me on my phone bill. You have such a darling family. I added you to my list. See ya!
Nicole.

Heidi said...

What wonderful men you have! All are great pictures!

toners said...

What a great post! And what a bunch of handsome boys :)

suzann said...

I enjoyed reading this post because it was very heartwarming. I also enjoyed looking at all those good looking guys! lol! Your little boys are just so adorable!

Kristi said...

You do have some great men in your life. Your boys are darling and your dad is hilarious! Great post!!

Unity Place