December 20, 2008

Etsy Inspired #16

It's Saturday!!!! Only 5 more days till Christmas!!! We have something really fun planned for our kids on Christmas. I'll have to take pictures and tell after it's over. I wouldn't want you to spoil the surprise!

This weeks Etsy Inspired Sponsor is Think Outside The Box.
And that's exactly what her creations are. Art work brain stormed by thinking outside the box. Very fun and creative things. Take a look around the shoppe, find something that inspires YOU, and make some ART! Post it on you blog and leave a comment HERE with a link to your creation. You could win a great prize from the shoppe. Check Ashley's blog for details.

Here are a couple fun things I found that inspired me:This is what I came up with for my creation.

Stamps from Unity; December Kit of the Month
Be sure to check out the other design team members creations:
Ashley(post a link to your creation here)
Katie (December Guest Designer)
Ryann
Joy
Lee
Tiff
Tanis

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lindsay! I love the colors and those tiny glittery cupcakes are just precious!
Have a great day!
-Heidi

Ryann said...

This is super cute lindsay. i love the bright pink cupcakes with the brown (kraft?).

Laura Davis said...

Tooo too cute! Oh I cant wait to hear about the surprise!
Laura

Maren said...

Lookie at those yummy cupcakes. I want to eat them ALL! :-) Can't wait to hear about the surprise!! :-)

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Lindsay! I think it's just gorgeous! Great job!

Katie Cotton said...

yummy!!!! :)

Unity Place