December 19, 2008

HIP HOP HANGOVER

Well, I never posted a picture of my project yesterday. So I'll share it with you today for Unity's Hip Hop Hangover. I didn't get to hip hop either. My poor hubby is still so sick. I'm worried he might have pneumonia! Prayers please!

I got these felt Christmas stockings at Joann's for $1.50 each! I bought enough for all 6 of us to make one each. I also bought some cheap sheets of felt for like $.25 cents each, I think. The kid's turned out soooo cute. I'll take pictures and post them later today. But here's mine. I used my stamps from Unity's Kit of the Month (November) for the tree and deer. The snowflakes along the top are from the stamp called Snow and Polka Dots. It's HUGE!! I love it. I love these stamps. I stamped my images right on the pieces of felt and it worked great. This stocking is COVERED in stickles. I went a little stickle crazy. Gotta love those stickles. I just cut the star out after drawing it on the back. If you want to make one and have any questions, just let me know. I'll be glad to answer any questions.



11 comments:

Tanis said...

I love this!!!!!!!!!
But you knew that already :)

Praying much.
♥♥♥

Sara Henton said...

This is just lovely...Missed you yesterday...hope everything is going ok

Lisa F said...

Very cute! Love the shimmer!

Jacqueline said...

this is so cute! Hoping your hubby feels better soon! I am sure you are taking wonderful care of him!

Kerry said...

Super cute! Love your Christmas tree! You were missed yesterday...sending prayers your way for your hubby.

Amy said...

These are just too stinkin' cute!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Hey girl! Wow you are AMAZING! I love this!! great idea! missed ya yesterday! Hugs and prayer to your hubby and family! Hope he feels better soon! :) Happy Holidays!

Eva said...

Lindsay, this is gorgeous!!! You can never have too much Stickles on a project! What a keepsake this will be commemorating your stamp!!! And I am sending loving healing light to your hubby for a speedy recovery!

Jenn said...

beautiful! love how is sparkles!!!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous!!!! So sparkly! I love it!

Jessica said...

super cute, Lindsay!!! what an adorable stocking! Hope your husband gets better soon!

Unity Place