December 21, 2008

In Style with Unity

Hey all! It's Sunday and only 4 more days till Christmas!! Is your shopping done? Have you made cookies with your kids? Have you found that one person or family that needs a little extra help this year?

If you need to boost your Christmas spirit there's always someone who needs a little help. If you don't know of anyone, go to your local Woman's shelter and ask what you can do to help them. These women have amazing courage to take their kids, and leave everything they have, to go find peace and love and get out of a bad situation. They only have so long to get back on their feet and find somewhere to live. They have to start over with practically nothing. Your local shelter will have a list of things needed to help out.

This is such a great opportunity to teach your children what LOVE really feels like. The best gift you can give is LOVE. It comes in many forms. In a touch, a smile, words, gifts for those in need, and experiences. Be sure to share the gift of LOVE this Christmas. When you give the gift of LOVE to someone, you are giving yourself the same gift in return.

Okay, so now for my card. LOL! This card has nothing to do with my novel above. I don't know where that came from. I guess I was inspired. NEVER ignore your inspirations!

For my card today, I used In Style Stamps and Unity Stamps together. They just fit so perfectly for this card. Looks like Suzy Q is done with her Christmas shopping. It looks like she was done in June actually. I don't know where you find a dress like that in December!! Next card with In Style Stamps is going to be Pam and Buster. Just wait till you see Buster. He's Oh so cute!


Stamps:
In Style Stamps; Suzy Q
Unity Stamp Co; Bitty Boutique

5 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Oh my, this card is so darling. Gorgeous design! I love supporting my local woman's shelter. They always need help and donations and are so appreciative of anything they receive.

Ashley Newell said...

What a super fun and cute card!

Femin Susan said...

Hello……
This is amazing!! I am so glad to found your blog!
You are welcomed to my blog…….
"A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

Mary R said...

Cute card!! Love how you combined InStyle Stamps and Unity!!!

Eva said...

Oh, my, what a cute fun card is this?? Love it!!!! Just too fun. Love those stamps!

Unity Place