December 4, 2008

Unity Hip Hop Thursday

It's that day of the week again! HiP hOp Thursday! Where you can win fabulous prizes, get some good deals on stamps, and make some new friends(I sure have). Go check out the new releases on the UNITY BLOG. Read through the post and find the first link to the talented Design Team members blog. From that point you will hip hop all the way through the DT's blog and end up at the Unity forum on SCS. There are prizes for challenges and giveaway's for just because, all day long!


Here's a card I made using Unity Stamps from the November Kit Of The Month, and the snow and polka dots single. I used the inspiration challenge on SCS for this one. I have to say I'm loving this tree!

13 comments:

Brooke said...

wow girl! this is AMAZING! i love all the layers and SPARKLE! i'm still {yikes!} working on my hip hop projects and blog post... before work! :) SEE YA later!!

Tanis said...

WOW is an understatement....
Sparkles, layers, EMBOSSING (you crazed crafter)....fabulous!

Lisa Hetrick said...

HELLO! Look at this. I'm CASEing this chica for my holiday card. I love this. Lisa

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Wow i love it!! super cute... you did good on this tree design!

Eva said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! This is soooo amazing!!! Absolutely amazing! Love the colors, the layers!!! Fantastic!!!

Jenn said...

love those colors!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! This is so fun! I just love the colors!

Sharon Caudle said...

wow! This card is FANTASTIC!!! I love it!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i cant even express in words how much i love this card!!!!!

MamaSheg said...

Awesome card. I love that tree too!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty card. Love how you added dimension to this. :)

Jami said...

Fun! Fun! fun! Love the colors and all those dimensional glittery circles!! I love circles!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

Hello Lindsay
Hotwheels scs I love your tree card you make it looking great... card like the hotwheels scs Linda

Unity Place