December 5, 2008

HIP HOP HANGOVER



Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I had so many things come up today that I just ran out of time. So here it is finally. I made a little container for some die cuts I made. I used a transparency to create a window to see what's inside. Then I used my stamp from the November KOM from Unity for a decorative frame around the window. The other thing is a paper bag album I made. It's sewn around the edges to give it a softer look. I can't wait until my Secret Santa Sister gets her package. This is just a tiny big of it. Because you know,................ I have A LOT OF RIBBON!!!!! So it was kind of easy to go a little overboard with sharing it!! OH! I guess I forgot to explain that we did Secret Santa Sisters with all the girls that love Unity and stalk the SCS forum together. How fun is that? I hope mine loves hers!!

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

OMGoodness I know first hand how generous you are with your wonderful ribbon! I was so lucky enough to receive some of this special ribbon! Thanks sweetie!!

Cute die-cut folder!:)
Hugs
Laura

Jami said...

Sooooo cute!! She'll love it, I'm sure. If she doesn't, you can send it to me!
hugs, Jami

Eva said...

Ohhh...I so love what you did with your frame stamp!!!! Some girl is sure lucky!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- that looks familiar!! :) It's even better in person!! Thank you so much, Lindsay!

Unity Place